Saturday, January 3, 2009

New "Mommy Jewelry" at Anna Bella Jewels




I was at a Vendor Show back in December and the lady next to me was selling these. I was so impressed with the product I decided that I wanted to be involved with it. How great is that wearing an accessory that will not harm your child.

So let me tell you a little about this new product I have decided to sell through Anna Bella Jewels. Teething Bling® was inspired by babies who like to tug on jewelry. Made from the same material as many teething toys, Teething Bling® looks great on Moms, Grandmas, Aunts and Caregivers but is safe for curious babies to handle and chew. Teething Bling® products are 100% lead-free. The highest-quality, phthalate-free, federally approved silicone in our Teething Bling™ line. The material is non-toxic, latex-free, food–safe, even dishwasher-friendly! It is the same silicone used in many other popular teething products and SGS test reports are available upon request. Although we stress that this is adult jewelry not intended for children to wear, all of pendants come with a breakaway clasp as an added safety feature. Occasionally a customer will ask if Teething Bling® is appropriate for a child of a certain age. Products are designed for adults to wear to soothe and entertain babies with emerging teeth. Children with fully developed teeth may be able to bite through Teething Bling®. Therefore, parents need to determine what is best for their own situation and child and as always, We remind everyone that children should never be left unattended with jewelry of any kind.

Check out all the different colors and styles avaiable on my website. And as always if you have any questions please contact me.





















No comments: