Friday, November 14, 2008

Things are really picking up



So this past Tuesday I did my first Vendor Show. I was at Branches Catering in West Long Branch NJ. It was called "Fit and Fabulous". I was not expecting much from it but it turned out very well. I was the first Vendor table when people walked in the door. Even though most of the event was actually inside another room everyone had to pass me in and out and they stopped both times. The exposure to my business was priceless. It was very encouraging to see people truly complimenting me on my pieces. Especially since I take the time to import them from different manufactures in Europe and now I have even ventured to Jewelry Trade Shows to pick my pieces. I think people were excited to know that I have my pieces available to purchase and take home with you, rather than wait the week or so.


As the weeks go on and the holidays come closer, my calendar is filling up. I have parties and vendor shows every week. I know I am going to slow down after the holidays but I am feeling confident that I will continue to be successful. Please keep checking my website and sign up for my newsletter to keep informed on New Products, Sales and Events that Anna Bella Jewels has.


No comments: